Every mother wants to give her baby the best. Caring for a child begins in the mother's womb, but lasts a lifetime. The closer the due date, the more questions need to be answered; from selecting the right hospital to buying diapers, clothes, beds, strollers and other important details.
For many young families who are approaching the due date, Canada is becoming a dream come true thanks to our team at Canada Mama Consulting. After all, this is an ideal option for any nurturing mother and her child. Even if you are a non-resident of the country, you will have the most advanced hospitals with leading medical specialists, as well as a developed infrastructure in a favorable environment.
Benefits of childbirth in Canada:
- Highly qualified health workers;
- Premium medical centres with the most professional service;
- Pleasant patrimonial and postanal rooms with modern equipment;
- The unique geographical location with three oceans: Pacific, Atlantic and Arctic creates a very fruitful climate with blooming spring, mild summer, gorgeous autumn, and long, but warm winter;
- Cosy atmosphere and environment regardless of the time of year;
- And most importantly, the child will receive Canadian citizenship, which later will open free medical care, education, work, and the opportunity to travel in many countries of the world without a visa as your baby can officially live in this country.
Childbirth Service Packages
Find out the cost, description, and other details about each package and compare them to find the best option for you.
Choice of Doctor
Selecting the right doctor is a fundamental question for future parents who are going to give birth in an unfamiliar country. By relying on our brilliant experience in baby tourism, we will provide you with the best solution based on your criteria. Among our regular partners are world-renowned professionals who can boast not only a great deal of experience, but also a very low percentage of operations on unplanned cesarean sections. It was these midwives who helped the heirs of many celebrities, sports stars, and movies to be born.
Although our job is to provide recommendations that align with your needs based on your condition and course of pregnancy, the final decision is always yours. Our goal is to ensure you know all the options by conducting a tour of the hospital, and explaining all the benefits of working with each medical professional. Our network of top medical professionals include both both Russian-speaking and English-speaking doctors to make you feel like home. If necessary, you will be given a translator who will accompany you on your visits to an obstetrician-gynecologist.
After you decide on the clinic, we will create a contract for you to sign. With our company, there is nothing difficult. We will provide you with full information, support, and consultants who will take care of everything. Paperwork should not distract you from the main thing - enjoying this unforgettable period of your life, which give you a small gift, but a huge amount of happiness.
Everything for you
The birth of a new life is connected not only related to emotional, hormonal, and physical changes of a woman. We understand that looking your best is a priority for many, which is why we carefully keep up of trends and new products in the medical industry. With a planned “Caesarean”, doctors can use the help of plastic surgeons and combine it with liposuction to ensure you are back to your post-baby body before you arrive back home. In today's day and age, this is a popular option for many modern women.
Another way (most common) is when the childbirth is done through a natural process with massage and minimal pain.
We work - you enjoy the result.
«Canada-mama» – is qualified to assist families awaiting their newborn in all related areas including:
- Preparation, consultation, and collection of documents;
- Collaboration with a personal physician;
- Invoice processing;
- Providing specialists of narrow profile, based on your personal specifications;
- Concierge service;
- Driver, assistant, translator.
When analyzing the list of companies that are able to organize childbirth in Canada, reputation and positive reviews play a significant role. Our long-standing track record of success and list past happy clients stands will confirm our reputation in the field of international baby tourism. What impresses our customers? Why are they ready to contact us again and very confidently give recommendations to friends and acquaintances? It's simple:
- Coordinated interaction of employees who are easy to deal with and quickly cope with all tasks;
- The quality of medicine, which goes far beyond domestic;
- Pleasant eco-climate and comfortable living conditions;
- The speed of registration of citizenship for a newborn;
- Prices that are immeasurable to the highest service at all stages of treatment and rehabilitation.
The cost birth in Canada
Canadian medicine is world famous for its impeccable quality. Of course, this comes at a price. The cost of organizing childbirth in Canada is the same as in America, and in some places it can be lower. The formation of the final price is affected by the following components:
- Medical factor.
- Housing rental.
- Transportation Expenses.
- Purchase of children's things (clothing, medicines, etc.);
- Daily expenses.
More information about the cost of services can be found in the appropriate section of our website. Treatment, visas, flights, citizenship and other documentation, accommodation, an overview of local attractions, photo shoots, providing concierge services - we organize all this at the highest level.